另外如果使用黑白电视一体化高压包,可以尝试下面两个的使用高压包原绕组的自激驱动电路,L3可以用粗线在高压包磁芯上绕
20100815_6c00661ca9e7f49fbff5KawZ4nkUt61D.jpg

也可以用这个 其中4、5、6、7脚的位置见上图
222.jpg

====================================================

下面是原作者的叙述(部分内容的翻译):

一个使用反激变压器(高压包)和少许元件的自充电电路。
如果这个电路的原理被充分理解,它可以被应用到Kacher或类似的装置
驱动电路(这里是单管自激电路)必须要简单,别的驱动电路和元件也可以工作。注意L3线圈,你可能需要多几圈或少几圈,在1-5圈之间,取决于使用的变压器(高压包),电容,和AV PLUG输出的电压。
经过最初的测试和适当的调试后,你应该可以移去电池而用电容代替。但不要直接测试不用电池(而用电容)自运行。你先开始应该调试到电池电压升高。
注意最初电池电压可能会下降,请耐心一些。
=========================================

这个电路的高压包也可以用特斯拉型的线圈替代,这是下一步。
我可以告诉你我C1用的是3000pF/30000V , C2 150pF/3000V ,和一个与C2并联的可调电容
L3需要用粗的线绕,可能只一圈就够了,绕在顶部,与初级线圈留一些距离。

=========================================

所有的初级线圈按同方向绕制,但是注意极性。

这是一个验证理论的电路,对于所有人都可以简单的复制。

这个电路元件的各种参数我都测试了,都可以工作
确保你运行此电路时电池没有充满。
运行前,检查每个电池的电压,检查电池串联的电压然后运行电路。让它运行大约10分钟,再断开电路,然后等几分钟再测量电池的电压,在它们充满电前,你可以重新接通电路。其中一个电池总会比另一个充的少一些。它也可以只用一个电池,但是用两个电池更容易。

不要让它运行太久因为它可能是电池过充。
我用了1.5V ,6V ,12V的电池,它们都可以工作。

=============================

你也可以不给L3并上电容,但是电池会充的很快如果你有那个电容

内部有二极管的高压包也能工作。

====================================================================================

楼主热帖
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-16 21:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
原作者与复制者的交流(英文)

A self charging circuit using a flyback transformer and just a few components.
If the circuit is properly understood it can then be implemented in kacher devices or similar.
Driver circuit must stay simple, other circuits and components will work too but attention to L3, you might need more or less turns from 1-5 turns, depending on the transformer used, capacitor and the voltage comming from the AV plug.
After initial tests and proper adjustments you should also be able to remove batteries and replace with capacitors.Don't go directly to try running without batteries, first you need to see battery voltage increased.
Note that initially It might look that battery voltage goes down, please be patient...

Regards ,
Romero

============

Hi Romero

I am currently testing kacher circuit in tesla coil style.

Would this circuit you posted work in tesla coil style  or it has to be a flyback transformer?

Could you post approximate values of C1 and C2 cap you used?

Best Regards

JoeFR
============
Hi,

this would work fine in a tesla coil style, that is actually the next step after the one with flyback.
I can tell you what I used for C1=3000pf/30000volts ; C2=150pf/3000volts and a variable capacitor in parallel with C2.
L3 should be from a thicker wire, in your case even one turn should be enough, wound on top of your primary with some distance from the primary windings. One turn only has many advantages that Tesla found and used in his coils.
Please try and don't tell me is not working as I have few friends who replicated it with no problems and minimum tuning.

Success!

Romero
================
Hi Romero Thanks

I will tried tomorrow on my big tesla coil ( 160mm diameter; 900mm height)  

The kacher setup works great with this big tesla coil.

JoeFR
===============
just be careful with diodes used for the av plug, I burned so many with my tesla style coil.

===================
Hi guys,
just received my new Oscope today and decided to make a glass coil using a 4 foot neon tube cut to about 12in.

@ romero
just one question, are L1 and L2 wound in the same direction ?

Cheers Hitman.
===================
@Hitman all coils in the primary same direction but pay attention to the wires comming to them.

This is a diagram to prove the ideea and easy for all to be replicated.
I am working on a diferent one but as I still have problems with it I am not going to post it until I have it working good. This one I posted I tested in different variants, and all worked fine.
Make sure you start with batteries not fully charged...
Check the voltage for each battery before starting, check the total voltage for both in series then start. Leave it running for about 10 minutes, disconect and wait few minutes then check the voltage again.You can reconect if until you got them fully charged.One of the batteries will always be a little bit less charge than the other. It can be done with one battery too but this is the easy way.
Don't leave it running too long as you might overcharge batteries. I will show you later how to connect a load and maintain the battery in normal condition.
I used 1.5 volt batteries, 6 volts and 12 volts, all worked fine.
You can have more batteries in series as you are running just from only one.

Romero
====================
hi all

romero, i  tested your schematic and it works, charged battery from 10.3 to 12.6 in 15 minutes.
i am very happy, this is my first working ou, i need to go now but i will test more later.

Thank you,
David
======================

Any dimensions will work aslong you will get it to charge C1 and have the spark with minimum input power.
It does not need to be glass tube yet, all you need is to see it working without spending time or money on aditional parts.
If you have a kacher coil already please use it, check that what I said is working then go further.
With the glass tube DO NOT insulate the tube, the best is to have no tube at all but because glass works much better than other materials we will have the windings direct on  the glass tube.
You don't need a capacitor made from copper strip, just a ordinary capacitor will do.
L3 you can have it exactly like in Kapanadze green box, the big copper tube, that is L3.
You can have 5-6 turns and check where it works better while experimenting.
You will selfcharge the batteries even without any capacitor to L3 but if you get L3 tuned then the charge is superfast and then think on how to replace the batteries with capacitors.

In my opinion, in the green box generator the big copper tube is second primary.
This schematic I showed is not the best but it works and I will like to have it confirmed from more people. I have 3 people who confirmed it working, maybe some of you can develop it even further and maybe different approach than me.

Regards,
Romero

=======================
To All...
Here are few of the devices I am playing with using that schematic posted few days back and some interesting scope shots.
Any flyback or high voltage coil will work.
The Flyback with internal diode we can use too, without AV Plug, conected in normal fashion and negative to the ground.
Don't ask me about number of turns, it works in almost any conditions, don't expect to have hundred of watts from it, all you need is to see is lets's say start from 2 batteries in series and the total starting voltage is 20volts and after few minutes you have 24volts.
This is to prove that the schematic works and can selfcharge the running batteries.
If you are looking for lots of power then this is not the schematic you are looking for and you might need to search somewhere else.
I am working to extend and get more power but at the moment I am burning components just by moving my position on the chair... this works in cycles, I see it like a rotational field that when at maximum speed will not see the load...
=======================
@member77
this is how you need to connect it if you have internal diode. You can also add a capacitor between the coil and ground cable.
Success!

================

Thank your Romero, for providing a circuit diagram for the self-charger, applicable for a flyback transformer with internal diode.
I started to modify my setup to implement this.

I can not make any definite statements about charging, yet, because I can only run it for about half a minute, because the transistor gets quite hot.
I will have to find a remedy for that.

However, I get a very strong white "spark" across the spark gap. Actually it is more like a white arc. There is also a strong smell of ozone, just as Romero describes.
When I disconnect C1, only a feeble blue streamer remains across the spark gap.

When connecting an analog Volt-meter across the batteries, I can see that the Voltage rises from 24 V (setup not running) to approx. 30 V while the setup is running. This is surely unusual. This measurement only works with an analog meter. My cheap digital meter goes crazy when I connect it to the battery terminals while the circuit is in operation.

@All
Member Collapsingfield inspired me:
instead of an industrially manufactured HV-cap for C1 I am using 2 to 3 meters of antenna cable (coaxial cable). I connect the cable's core as one electrode and the shield/braid as the other. The back-end of the cable (core and shield) are left non-connected. I am very pleased with this.
发表于 2013-2-17 14:16:56 | 显示全部楼层
这个好。有时间做来试试!
发表于 2013-4-16 20:03:35 | 显示全部楼层
前两张图的二极管部分的电路不一样啊?
发表于 2013-4-16 21:02:35 | 显示全部楼层

看一下,能不能汉化一下。

发表于 2013-5-10 08:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
能不能汉化一下?有点晕~~~
发表于 2013-5-10 13:03:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 P愚民 于 2013-5-10 13:05 编辑
mpg370502 发表于 2013-5-10 08:08
能不能汉化一下?有点晕~~~

winme  发表于 2013-2-16 21:20:12
原作者与复制者的交流(英文)

Google
自我充电电路采用反激式变压器和几个组件。
如果电路被恰当地理解,然后可以将其实施在的kacher设备或类似。
驱动电路必须保持简单,其他的电路及元器件的工作太多,但关注到L3,你可能需要更多或更少的轮番1-5圈,这取决于所使用的变压器,电容器的电压和即将从AV插头。
经过初步测试,并适当调整你也应该能够中取出电池,并更换与capacitors.Don'T直接去尝试运行不带电池,首先你需要看电池电压升高。
注意,最初它看起来电池电压下降时,请耐心等待...

的问候,
罗梅罗

============

嗨,罗梅罗

我目前正在测试kacher电路在特斯拉线圈风格。

这电路张贴特斯拉线圈的工作作风,或有回扫变压器?

请问您发布您使用的近似值C1和C2帽?

顺祝商祺

JoeFR
============
您好!

这将在特斯拉线圈的风格,做工精细,实际上是一个反激后的下一步。
我可以告诉你我为C1 = 3000pf/30000volts的使用; C2 = 150pf/3000volts的和可变电容器C2并联。
L3应该是较厚的电线甚至一转,你的情况应该是足够的,缠绕在你的主初级绕组一段距离。仅一个回合,特斯拉发现和使用,在他的线圈有许多优点。
请尝试不要告诉我是不是工作,因为我有几个朋友,将它复制,没有任何问题和最小调整。

成功了!

罗梅罗
================
喜罗梅罗感谢

我会尝试明天我大特斯拉线圈(直径160mm,900毫米高度)

的kacher设置这个大特斯拉线圈的伟大工程。

JoeFR
===============
只是要小心二极管用于AV插头,我烧了这么多,我的特斯拉式线圈。

===================
嗨,大家好,
今天刚收到我的新OSCOPE,并决定把一杯线圈采用一个4英尺的霓虹灯管,削减到大约12英寸管径。

@罗梅
只是一个问题,是L1和L2在同一方向卷绕吗?

干杯杀手。
===================
@杀手在初级线圈方向相同,但要注意对他们即将电线。

这是一个证明ideea方便的为所有要复制的图。
我工作的一个diferent,但我仍然有它的问题,我不打算发布它,直到我已经工作好。这一次,我贴我测试了在不同的变种,并都能正常运作。
确保你开始与不完全充电的电池...
检查开始之前,每节电池的电压为串联,然后开始检查的总电压。离开它运行约10分钟,然后检查电压again.You可以reconect,直到你得到了他们的电池完全charged.One的永远是那么一点点的费用比其他disconect,并等待几分钟。一个电池,这是可以做到,但是这是最简单的方式。
不要离开它,因为你可能会过充的电池运行时间太长。我会告诉你以后如何连接负载,并维持在正常情况下电池。
我用1.5伏的电池,6伏,12伏,都能正常运作。
您运行的是刚刚从只有一个,你可以有更多的电池串联。

罗梅罗
====================
大家好

罗梅,我测试你的原理图和它的工作原理,在15分钟内充满电的电池从10.3至12.6。
我感到非常高兴,这是我的第一个工作瓯,现在我需要去的,但越到后来,我将测试。

谢谢你,
大卫
======================

任何尺寸将aslong你会得到它C1充电,并有火花最小输入功率。
它并不需要玻璃管,所有你需要的是看到它的工作,无需花费时间或金钱上ADITIONAL部分。
如果你已经有一个kacher线圈请使用它,检查,我说什么工作,然后再进一步。
与玻璃管不要隔离管,最好是没有管,但因为玻璃比其他材料的效果要好得多,我们将不得不直接在玻璃管上的绕组。
你并不需要一个电容器由铜带会做,只是一个普通的电容器。
L3,你可以把它酷似卡帕纳泽绿盒,大铜管,是L3。
你可以有5-6圈,并检查它工作得更好,而试验。
您将电池selfcharge的,即使没有任何电容L3,但如果你得到的是L3调整,那么收费是超快,然后想想如何更换电池电容。

在我看来,绿色方框中产生大的铜管第二小学。
我发现这个原理是不是最好的,但它的工作原理,我会想有更多的人证实。我有3人证实了它的工作,也许有些你甚至进一步,也许可以开发不同的方法比我的人。

的问候,
罗梅罗

=======================
全部...
这里有几个使用示意图张贴几天就回来和一些有趣的范围内拍摄的设备我玩。
任何反激式或高电压线圈会的工作。
内部二极管的反激式,我们可以使用太多,没有AV插头,,conected以正常的方式和负到地面。
不要问我的圈数,它工作在几乎任何条件,不要指望有数百瓦,所有你需要的是看到的是比方说,从2节电池串联,总起始电压是20volts几分钟后,你有24伏。
这是为了证明和可以selfcharge电池运行示意图。
如果您正在寻找大量的权力,那么这是不是你正在寻找,你可能需要到别的地方搜索的示意图。
我努力扩大和获得更多的权力,但此刻我燃烧组件只是在椅子上动了我的位置......这部作品在周期中,我看到它像一个旋转磁场,最大速度时,将无法看到负载...
=======================
@ member77
这是怎么了,你需要将它连接,如果你有内部二极管。您还可以添加一个电容,线圈和地线之间。
成功了!

================

谢谢你的Romero的,用于提供自充电器,适用于内置二极管的回扫变压器的电路图。
我开始修改我的设置来实现这一点。

我不能做出任何明确的陈述充电,然而,因为我只能运行约半分钟,由于晶体管变得相当热。
我将不得不找到一个补救措施。

不过,我得到一个非常强大的白色跨越火花间隙的“火花”。其实它更像是一道白色的弧线。也是一个强大的臭氧味,就像罗梅罗描述的。
当我断开C1,只有微弱的蓝色流光仍然横跨火花间隙。

当连接模拟电压表,我可以看到整个电池电压上升约从24 V(设置不运行)。 30 V而设定运行。这肯定是不寻常的。这种测量方法只适用于一个模拟仪表。我便宜的数字仪表都疯了,当我把它连接到电池端子,同时电路中运行。

@所有
会员Collapsingfield启发了我:
我使用2至3米的天线电缆(同轴电缆),而不是一个工业化生产的HV-C1上限。我作为一个电极连接电缆的核心和其他盾/编织。后端的电缆(核心和盾牌)左非关联。我很高兴与此。

点评

你, 辛苦了!!!  发表于 2015-5-8 23:40
发表于 2013-5-10 13:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
有电路图吗、?
发表于 2013-5-10 16:10:50 | 显示全部楼层
傻_笨蛋 发表于 2013-5-10 13:43
有电路图吗、?

楼主不是贴出来了吗?你没有看到吗?
发表于 2013-5-10 17:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
P愚民 发表于 2013-5-10 13:03
winme  发表于 2013-2-16 21:20:12
原作者与复制者的交流(英文)

老师!我做了这个实验,效果不佳,不知道你复制了没有?还有就是理论上是如何获取自由能的。难道是通过高压线圈的地线泵浦来的电从打火器输出给电池的?

点评

惭愧了,我没复制啊。 好像理论有许多,不知道那个对。反正复制出来的都没消息了。  发表于 2013-5-10 19:27

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|能量之海

GMT+8, 2017-4-25 18:32 , Processed in 0.198400 second(s), 20 queries .